An outstanding value, Mueller’s iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Mueller iron has been enhanced in key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision.
- 🔎 CUT YOUR IRONING TIME IN HALF – Easy gliding across various garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1700-Watts of Power with our Rapid Even Heat Technology.
- 🔎 TRUE POSITION AXIAL ALIGNED STEAM HOLES – Scientific research and testing has proven that less is better when it comes to steam holes. The placement, alignment and size of our steam holes gives you the maximum amount of steam required while maintaining even heat distribution throughout the sole plate.
- 🔎 EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT DIAL – Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric type. Anti-Drip feature, 55g/min steam capacity and ANTI-CALC to prevent mineral build up.
- 🔎 SAFETY COMES FIRST! – Automatic 3-way shut off system prevent accidents.
- 🔎 GERMAN ENGINEERED TO LAST – Our Mueller Iron is designed to outlast the competition and is made with 40% stronger materials and quality parts made to stand the test of time.
The heavy duty axial fan kit is designed for custom projects and as a replacement fan. The fan runs on 100 to 125V AC and contains everything needed to easily mount the fan and power it through a wall outlet. Includes a 4 foot power cord that can be easily attached to the fan’s metal terminals and allows it to be powered through a wall outlet. The plug cord can also be cut and be converted into lead wires to be connected to a wired AC power source. Also includes two 120 millimeter metal fan guards and a mounting screw set. AC Infinity fans are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS.
Heavy Duty Construction
The fan’s housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum painted black and able to perform well in harsh environments and withstand shocks. Its impeller and blades are molded with thermoplastic and meets UL 94 standards for resistance to flammability. Impedance protected motors contains windings that have a higher resistance to heat during a rotor lock. Containing long life dual ball bearings, the fans can be run continuously for 67,000 hours and be mounted in any direction.
This low speed fan is suitable in applications that requires a lower noise level and can accept a weaker airflow. Popular uses include theater cabinets, woodstove heaters, room to room doorways, amplifiers, kegerators, and more. Because this is a standard industrial size fan, it can be used to replace fans found in various electronics and machinery.
- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Includes a heavy-duty aluminum fan with power plug cord, two fan guards, and mounting screw set
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright
- Low Speed: Has a lower noise and airflow rating than high speed models
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm | Airflow: 51 CFM | Noise: 30 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball