The most advanced air purifier developed by Coway. Air mega is a connected air purifier, that intelligently, effectively and quietly cleans the air in your home. Its dual-filtration system removes 99.97percent of particulate matter from the air, while the accompanying pollution indicator allows you to monitor and manage air quality real-time.The coverage area of the Coway Airmega reflects the size of the area in which the air purifier can make two air changes per hour. “Air changes per hour” reflects how many times your Coway Airmega can clean a given area in one hour, assuming the ceiling height is eight feet
- Coway Airmega 400 is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and it cleans the air two times in one hour.
- Airmega Max2 filter – combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter – captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99% of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. It also includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day.
- Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. The noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds and max noise it creates at the highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Smart mode with three settings, Coway Airmega smart air purifier adapts to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjust based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Airmega has a timer for 1, 2, 4 and 8 hours and filter life time indicator for both washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is energy star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.