Bug Zapper Fly Trap Mosquito Killer Insect Killer, Home Night Lamp 6000 Sq.Ft Coverage 2800v Grid 20w Bulbs. Great for Commercial Industrial Use. Indoor Use 100% Refund Guarantee for Our Insect Trap.
Enjoy Your Meal Without Having To Share! You don’t want to spray yourself down with bug spray, do you? Now, you have another choice to get rid of flying bugs! CoPedvic bug zapper can save from such discomfort and allow you to have a lovely time. Powered by electricity, this light doesn’t use chemical baits,
Enjoy Your Meal Without Having To Share!
You don’t want to spray yourself down with bug spray, do you? Now, you have another choice to get rid of flying bugs! CoPedvic bug zapper can save from such discomfort and allow you to have a lovely time. Powered by electricity, this light doesn’t use chemical baits, nor does it release toxins over the course of its operation. Its 20 watts UV light and the vast trapping surface is ideal for killing lots of insects effectively.
KILLS FLYING INSECTS FAST AND HASSLE-FREE!
CoPedvic bug zapper is developed after doing thorough scientific research, and so is very effective. These insect zappers are 100% non-toxic and work without chemical baits. Therefore, they never cause your anxiety or bad sleep. With a CoPedvic bug zapper you can forget about lighting candles, swatting at the air, using insecticides or stinky bug repellent on your body.
Forceful Electronic Grid that Instantly Zaps Approaching Insects.
The TOUGH Shell guarantees you service that LASTS FOR YEARS.
Tough Screen to Avoid Accidental Contact by People or Pets.
Removable cleaning tray makes it easy to remove dead bugs.
Detachable long chain to hang it as you wish.
Bulb: 2 X 10 Watts BL T8 F10W
Product Dimension: 15.94 X 3.54 X 12.99IN
Cable Length: 2.46 FT
Plug Type: UL Certificated PLUG
Voltage: 12V / 50-60Hz
Input Power: 28W
Attention: Do not use it in wet weather.
- BEING VERY EFFECTIVE IN GETTING RID OF INSECTS. CoPedvic bug zapper uses a special UV BLACK LIGHT instead of a UV white light like many bug zappers on the market today, which make it stand out for its unique capability to catch insects. The insect killer is effective against flies, mosquitoes, bugs and many other kinds of insects. 2,800 V shock electrocutes even the toughest indoor flying bugs. If you find your home infested with all types of flying bugs, then it will be your best option.
- LARGE COVERAGE AREA : The coverage area of this device is up to 6,000 sq. feet, so you can sit peacefully in indoor or outdoor locations without worrying about getting bitten by insects. The led bug zapper is affordable and great for use in summer when you want to have some great time sitting on your patio and yard. (ATTENTION: The electric bug zapper is mainly for indoor use, if you want to use it outdoor, please protect it from water, rain and strong winds)
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE, TWO WAY TO INSTALL! Just press the ON button and CoPedvic insect traps will begin to work ! The fly trap is able to be hung on the wall with the included chain, or sit upright on any flat surface. The innovative collection drawer enables easy collection and cleaning of insect bodies. You can also safely use the flying insect killer at school , in the kitchen or in your shop.
- 100% SAFETY & NO HARMFUL INGREDIENTS. Since the electronic bug zapper use ultraviolet black light to attract and kill insect other than any chemical, the method is safe and environment friendly There is no health risk associated with this product. It is safe to be placed around children. The sturdy housing also has a firm grid design to prevent children and animals from touching the electrified grids inside the device.
- 100% SATISFACTION & EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. The Black UV light bulb is long lasting and you can use this device both day and night. However, WE SUGGEST YOU USE IT IN DARK PLACES WHERE THE LED LIGHT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE. What’s more, you get a FULL TIME WARRANTY and 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for your investment. Please feel free to contact us if you have any request, we will solve your problem within 24 hours!